Learn German the right way and immerse yourself by reading German magazines
Reading articles and reports about a diversity of topics in German is a great way to find immersion in the language and greatly increases conversational and common grammar skills. This is why it is important that you learn German by immersion with the use of magazines.
Some of the best learners’ magazines for German learning will provide different levels of reading for beginners or for advanced learners. They are usually on a monthly issue and bring practical exercises for enhancing the language.
These are some of the best magazines to learn German:
- Deutsch Perfekt presents itself as one of the best German learning tools. It includes reports from three countries: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. It also includes vocabulary and explanations in every page. The magazine is promising as it will make you improve in your conversational and comprehension skills. It is basically the most popular German learning magazine due to its extensive sections that allow an almost complete immersion while performing other activities.
- The Deutschland magazine is the international German magazine. Given its international nature, it can be easily accessed. It provides a nice German immersion as it provides insight into the German way of living.
- If you want to have a nice blend of German politics, national and international affairs, along with investigative journalism, then Spiegel is a great choice to enhance your German learning. It is a pretty informative German magazine that also includes comprehensive news add in current events.
- Zeit Wissen is especially designed for those who love science and scientific discoveries. Recommended to those learners that plan on having a career in the scientific field using the German language.
- There is also a space for those that enjoy fashion. Elle (elle.de) is a female beauty journal with tips on fashion and beauty. Nice way to immerse into the language while enjoying beauty tips.
- With a rather light German tone, but good for beginners, Stern is a very well-known magazine that focuses on German cultural coverage and profiles of prominent German people. They also include some political articles to help you stay up-to-date with events in Germany.
- Focus has become a very popular German magazine for learners. Its articles are mostly about economics and politics. Their articles have a rather short format which is great if you are busy some days.
No comments yet.
Want To Reply?
please fill up fields below